Monday, November 21, 2011

Disney World and Yoga: One and Half Weeks of Adventures

The past two weeks have been a blur!  I spent an extended Veterans Day weekend in Disney World and then came home to 5 days of yoga training.  What a treat!  Here are a few photos from my Disney adventures:
Sunset over World Showcase Lagoon
Enjoying my Breakfast at Babycakes - a GF/vegan Cookie Sandwich
Chocolate Brownie Cupcake from Babycakes
One of my favorite drinks in Disney - Rosa Regale

I only have one photo from my yoga adventure, but here it is:
Sunrise on my way to the studio

I had some incredibly delicious food while in Disney.  I'll post some photos and try to recreate some recipes soon.  Feeling especially grateful this week - I'm ready for the Holiday Season to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment